Promotion: Win back your Retrofit worth up to the value of $20K
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Retrofit “Win back your retrofit” Campaign – Win back your retrofit double glazing up to the value of $20,000!
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Prize draw terms and conditions:
a) Promotion dates run from Wednesday, 4th September 2019 until 5.00pm Friday 29th November 2019.
b) To enter the draw you must, during the promotional period:
- Accept a Retrofit Quote, whether it is a full quote acceptance or a partial quote acceptance; with the Retrofit team at any Metro Direct or Metro Performance Glass branches. Acceptance is confirmed upon receipt of a 25% deposit for work to be installed by the 31st of March 2019.
- Spend at least $5000 on the quote acceptance in order for you to go in to the draw for a chance to win back your retrofit double glazing prize in this promotion.
- If you accept and pay a deposit on a quote to the value that is less than $5,000, you will NOT be eligible to go in the draw for a chance to win the prize in this promotion.
- Each valid residential dwelling processed during the promotional period, constitutes as one entry for one nominated person into the draw for a chance to win. A house is recognised as a single residential dwelling with a unique address and if there is a Granny flat and alike it will be considered as part of the main single residential dwelling.
- Winner draw date: The winner will be drawn on week commencing 9th of December 2019 between the hours of 9.00am to 5pm.
c) Limit of one entry per qualifying quote acceptance Invoiced.
d) The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
e) Should the qualifying quote acceptance be cancelled, for whatever reason, and whether or not a refund of the deposit in full or part is paid, the competition entry will be voided and the purchasers’ entry will be removed.
F) Communication for the prize winners will be via phone or email on the day of the draw.
2) The prize:
a) Below are the terms of the prize
- Prize pack ‘Win Back Your Retrofit’ prize up for grabs.
- This prize consists of receiving back the amount you spent on your retrofit double glazing glass materials and labour installation of up to $20,000.
- If you WIN back your retrofit double glazing, and have for example only spent $15,000 you will in total inclusive of any money paid or not paid receive $15,000
- Any money paid against the accepted job will be reimbursed to the agreed value on the quote. Anything beyond the agreed quote amount is deemed a new job.
- The win back your retrofit promotion is not transferable to any other person and/or house.
- The Retrofit voucher must be redeemable on your current quote acceptance that you used to go in to the draw for a chance to win.
b) Refer to section 1 IV for draw date and how each winner is drawn.
c) The winners will be notified by telephone the following Day of the draw. A follow up may be sent by email. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 10 working days the particular prize won will be redrawn at a time and place Metro Performance Glass’s digression.
3) Additional Terms and Conditions
- In respect of your privacy: any personal information you provide will be held by Metro Performance Glass Ltd and may be used to send offers we think may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive information from us by calling us by emailing or calling your local branch to be removed from our mailing list. You can find their corresponding email address and contact information on your local branch by visiting www.retrofitdg.co.nz.
- The winner agrees to their name, region and photos being published on www.retrofitdg.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Metro Performance Glass plus all its subsidiaries and to any publicity Metro requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make him or herself reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize is courtesy of Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of all Terms and Conditions herein.
- Entry is not open for employees and their immediate families of the Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries.
- Metro Performance Glass reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice, should extraordinary circumstances arise.
- All entries become the property of Metro Performance Glass.
- Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries’ decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Metro Performance Glass and all its subsidiaries and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.